Camden Park Historic House and Garden
Looking for something to do on the 17th and 18th of September, why not visit historic Camden Park (c1835), designed by colonial architect John Vergen and built for wool industry pioneers John & Elizabeth Macarthur, Camden Park is one of Australia's most important and intact Georgian Houses.
Saturday 17th September 12.00 - 4.00pm
Sunday 18th September 10.00am - 4.00pm
Further enquiries can be made on 02 46558466, Tickets are available at the door, also visit Camden Park House
On the weekend follow the signs from Elizabeth Macarthur Ave, South Camden.
Garden only tours, $5, House and Garden, $10/$8/$30 Family
- Timeline and History of the Gardens
- How to get involved and Committee.
- Education - Composting, Bugs and more
- Have we been to your garden?
- Our Garden in Pictures
- Useful Links
- Local Foodies, Recipes & Food Links
- Other Gardens News
- Online media news, food security
- Supporters, Sponsors, Partners, Thanks to all
- Community Engagement