Looking to keep the kids occupied and do something for the enviroment at the same time, check out the following link, newspaper seedling pots, the quickest and most affordable method of making cheap plantpots, with the added advantage of avoiding any transplant shock for young seedlings, once you have your seedlings to a reasonable size just pop them straight in the ground.
Here are a few more handy ideas, themicrogardener.com
Have you noticed the latest RM Williams Catalogue, see if you can spot which page the gardens are on, look close, RM Williams Spring Summer 2011-2012, i will give you a hint, its not page 153 or page 1.
Happy Gardening - Steve
Please feel free to add any comments or other ideas
- Timeline and History of the Gardens
- How to get involved and Committee.
- Education - Composting, Bugs and more
- Have we been to your garden?
- Our Garden in Pictures
- Useful Links
- Local Foodies, Recipes & Food Links
- Other Gardens News
- Online media news, food security
- Supporters, Sponsors, Partners, Thanks to all
- Community Engagement