As time goes by i slowly become aware of a broader variety of plants growing in our Community Gardens,
Here are just a few of the plants we have in residence at the Community Gardens with some very interesting history and background reading to be found, note these aren't being grown by gardeners but aren't hard to miss.
Datura stramonium - Thorn Apple - Jimson Weed
Portulaca - Purslane - Pig Weed
Rumex acetosella - Sheep sorrel - sour weed
Malva parviflora - Marshmallow
more Harlequin Bugs and their control
- Timeline and History of the Gardens
- How to get involved and Committee.
- Education - Composting, Bugs and more
- Have we been to your garden?
- Our Garden in Pictures
- Useful Links
- Local Foodies, Recipes & Food Links
- Other Gardens News
- Online media news, food security
- Supporters, Sponsors, Partners, Thanks to all
- Community Engagement